Events | 20 August 2019
Posted by Beverly Doolittle in Business.
Please join us for an informative update on the 2019 Legislative Session. Your State Rep. Christine Drazan will recap the purposed law changes and how they could have an impact on your business.
- Recap 2019 Legislative Session
- Cap & Trade - Carbon Reduction
- Paid Family Medical Leave
- Driver IDs issued by Dept. of Transportation
- Diesel Truck Regulations - Engine Emissions
Wednesday, August 20, 2019 3:00 - 5:00pm
Canby Library - Willamette Rm
220 NE 2nd Ave
RSVP: by Friday, August 16th, 5pm
Sponsored by: Cornerstone Wealth Management
Chris Stutes, Mitch Magenheimer, Matt Stutes