Events | 29 May 2019
Posted by Mel Tarter in Community News.
Help us to celebrate the new outdoor event space at Canby Pioneer Chapel Performing Arts!
Wine and appetizers will be served to the sounds of John Nilsen playing live on the Chapel’s beautiful grand piano. The Chapel’s famous tea sandwiches and desserts from Lux Sucre Desserts are not to be missed! Enjoy these treats while taking in the fresh air of the Chapel's blooming English garden.
The event starts at 5 PM and Ribbon Cutting will take place at 5:45 PM. Following the event, Chamber guests will receive half off admission for the 8 PM performance of John Nilsen.
Raffle Prizes for this Event Include:
· Tickets (4) & Wine to Midweek Chill - $90 value
· Tickets (2) & Wine to Tony Starlight (Cowboy Songs) - $90 value
· Tickets (4) & Wine to John Nilsen & Swimfish | June 22nd - $100 value
· Tickets (4) & wine to John Nilsen & Swimfish | July 6th - $100 value
· Tickets (4) Tea basket to Afternoon Tea - $125 value